Forum topic

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
PICC Line Malpractice


Can anyone tell me if they needed to add a rider to their malpractice to do in office PICC lines?

Thank You

I have never seen any

I have never seen any professional liability insurance company offer such a rider. But you do need your own individual policy that you pay for, in addition to anything your employer pays for. And if you are the employer, you need a policy to cover your business. 

Lynn Hadaway, M.Ed., RN, NPD-BC, CRNI

Lynn Hadaway Associates, Inc.

PO Box 10

Milner, GA 30257


Office Phone 770-358-7861

Log in or register to post comments