Forum topic

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Nurse Controlled Analgesia

Does anyone have a policy or advice for writing one on Nurse Controlled Analgesia (NCA) specifically related to an implanted epidural pain pump? I know it's oddly specific, but...

Thanks in advance,

Keith Gilchrist, RN

 It is sometimes called PCA

 It is sometimes called PCA by Proxy. You might find some literature using that phrase, although that may be limited to family etc. Lynn

Lynn Hadaway, M.Ed., RN, BC, CRNI

Lynn Hadaway Associates, Inc.

126 Main Street, PO Box 10

Milner, GA 30257


Office Phone 770-358-7861

Log in or register to post comments